Publication of Quarterly News Letter – “Pioneer Symphony”
Chief Editor : Principal
Members : Dr. Vijayalekshmi S., Reader
Dr. Rekha S., Reader
Dr. Sini N.B., Reader
Dr. Radhika Menon, Lecturer
Students’s Union Chairman
Publication of Faculties
- Dr. Girija Devi M., Professor, Dept of Anatomy
Text book – Neuro Anatomy & Homoeopathic Therapeutics on Neurological Disorders published on January 2018
- Dr. A.B. Ram Jyothis, Professor, Dept. of Pharmacy
SCIENTIFIC PAPER PRESENTED
- A scientific paper on “A study on Analgesic activity of Morphinum 4X and Arnica 3X in Experimental Animal model” was presented in Homoeopathic Conference -2006 at Fr. Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, Mangalore.
- A Paper was presented on “Recent Advances in Human Pathogenetic Trials” in a workshop on ‘Research on Homoeopathy’ organized by Indian Homoeopathic Research Council, at Thiruvananthapuram in 2010.
- A Paper was presented on “Experimental Pharmacology” organized by Indian Homoeopathic Research Council, at Calicut in 2011.
- A Paper was presented on ‘Clinical Utility of Indian Medicinal Plants’ organized by Institution of Homoeopaths, Kerala in 2011.
- A paper was presented on ‘Role of Homoeopathic Pharmacy in Acute and Chronic Prescriptions’ at ZED talks organized by Indian Homoeopathic Medical Association, Calicut District Chapter in ,2011.
- A Scientific paper was presented on’ Antioxidant activity of selected Homoeopathic Drugs’ in DYNACON -Pharmacodynamics Integrated , National Seminar at Mangalore in 2014
- A Scientific paper was presented on ‘Matricaria chamomilla on CNS activities’ -an animal model in International AYUSH Conclave 2019, at Thiruvananthapuram.
- A Scientific paper was presented on ‘Study on Antioxidant activity of Homoeopathic Drugs used in Arthritis’ in National seminar on medicinal plants used in Homoeopathic system organized by CCRH at Ooty in 2019.
SCIENTIFIC PAPER PUBLISHED
- ‘Prospects of Homoeopathy in cancer – A systematic review based on Scientific database’ published in Asian Journal of Homoeopathy, November 2011-January 2012.
- ‘Legal requirements for sale and possession of alcoholic preparations of Homoeopathic medicines’ published in IHMA News, February 2011.
- ‘Effect of Matricaria chamomilla potencies on Central Nervous System – An Experimental Study’ – Published in Muller Journal of Medical Sciences and Research, Vol 1, No: 1, March 2010.
- ‘Homoeopathic Human Pathogenetic Trial of Vitis vinifera Linn’- published in Asian Journal of Homoeopathy, December 2009.
- ‘Total Quality Management in Homoeopathic Pharmaceuticals- the changing concept’ – Published in ‘The Homoeopathic Heritage’, September 2009.
- “Quantitative methods for validating Human Pathogenetic Trials”- published in Asian Journal of Homoeopathy, July 2009.
- “A study on effect of Matricaria chamomilla potencies on Central Nervous System of Experimental Animal” – Published in Asian Journal of Homoeopathy, May 2008.
- “What Schedule M-1 can offer to Homoeopathic profession” – Published in ‘The Homoeopathic Heritage’, June 2008
- “Studies on Analgesic activity of Morphinum 4X and Arnica 3X in Experimental Animal model” – Published in ‘Homoeopathic Medical Panorama’, January – March 2007.
- “Water Memory Theory – A Hypothetical Explanation for the effect of High Dilution” – Published in ‘I.H.K News’, October 2006.
- “Arndt- Schultz Law – A Scientific Evidence” – published in ‘Homoeo Times’, November 2005.
- Dr. Jayasree M.T., Lecturer, Dept. of Materia Medica
Article published in Homoeopathic Medical Panorama : Homoeopathic Management for Common Teenage Problems