- In regard to all matters connected with their conduct, the students of the college are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with the standard of manners and behavior.
- Students shall wear clean Aprons in the college and hospital campus.
- Students shall attend classes regularly and punctually.
- When a student meets a member of the teaching/non-teaching staff of the college with in the campus or outside, it is a matter of politeness that he/she should greet him/her.
- When a teacher enters the class, the students must keep standing until the teacher directs them to sit down or he/himself/she/herself occupies his/her seat.
- Using Tobacco & Alchohol are strictly prohibited.
- Students are prohibited from making complaints in a body and addressing the authority collectively. But they may make representations individually to the Principal.
- Irregular attendance, insubordination or insolent conduct to teachers or other members of the staff, habitual inattention to class work, obscenity in word or deed are sufficient reasons for disciplinary action against a student.
- Any student suspended from the college shall not come to the college premises during the period of suspension.
- Political activities are prohibited in the college campus.
- The students shall not organize or attend meetings other than the official ones in the college campus.
- The students resorting to strikes shall not enter college verandas or class rooms.
- Students should take note of the departmental and other notification displayed on the notice board, every day before they leave the college. Failure to look at the notice board will not be an excuse for omission or commission.
- Students are forbidden from making any mark on the furniture, on the walls or any part of the college premises.
- Any damage to the college property will have to be repaired by the student concerned.
- No notice or appeal of any kind shall be circulated among the students or pasted on the notice board or anywhere within the college premises.
- It shall be the decision for the Principal to expel any student of the college for reasons to be recorded in writing and intimated to the parent or guardian.
- An adverse entry on the conduct of a student in the confidential register may debar him/her from receiving a certificate of good conduct and character from the Principal.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited by law. Students shall not indulge in any such activities.
- All students of the college must carry their identity cards with them, failure to do so is punishable by fine.
- Usage of Mobile Phones, tobaco and alcohol – Strictly prohibited in the College Campus.
Attendance and leave of absence
- Attendance will be taken at the beginning of each hour.
- Students shall not be allowed to leave their class rooms without the permission of the teacher. Late comers shall not enter the class without the permission of the teacher. Serious action will be taken against repeated late coming.
- During authorized free hours students should make use of the available facilities in the library & reading room.
- Students are not permitted to absent themselves from class without leave. Leave application should be submitted to the Academic In charge in advance.
- Application for leave should be recommended by the teacher in charge of the group.
- Applications for leave on grounds of illness shall be supported by a medical certificate.
- A student absenting himself/herself from college, with or without leave for more than five consecutive working days shall report to the Principal before attending any class.
- A student absenting himself/herself from college for fifteen consecutive working days without satisfactory explanation is liable to have his/her name removed from the rolls.
- A statement of attendance earned by the students will be published on the notice board before the internal assessment exams.
- Students shall examine the lists and report to the Head of the Dept. if any discrepancy is noticed.
- Students who do not have the prescribed minimum attendance (75%) without proper reason will not be allowed to appear for the University Examinations.
ANTI – RAGGING COMMITTEE
Anti – Ragging Committee is constituted as per The Kerala Prohibition of Raggging Act, 1998 and various associated Govt. Orders. (No.2843/C2/08/GHMCT No.F1-8/2006 (CPP-11) – UGC G.O (Rt) No.1943/05/H.Edn.dt 21.11.05)
Inspector and Nodal Officer (Anti ragging measures)
Central Council of Homoeopathy
61-65, Institutional Area, Opp. ‘D’ Block
Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110 058
Phone No. 011 – 28525582, 28520607
Fax – 011 – 28521542, 2520691
E-mail – email@example.com
Chairman – Principal
Convenor – Dr.C.Bindukumari
Members – Dr.Rajeswari.K.S
Dr.Girijadevi.M – Rep. of Management
Mr.Radhakrishnan – Rep. of PTA
SURPRISE INSPECTION SQUAD
4. Mr.Radhakrishnan – PTA
5. Mr.Mashar IV B HMS
1. Dr.M.R..Gopalakrishna Pillai